Welcome to Chrisbaby's blog!
My very 1st blog

Sunday, September 26, 2004
After my Sunday class, I met up with my younger brother because I promise to take him to BB Plaza to meet up with one of the WWE Wrestler who will be organizing an auction charity organized by TV3.

Aaron was there too. He is also another WWE Wresting Fan. If those of you out there who are a fan of WWE I bet you guys know who is Scotty 2 Hotty. Yeap… he was in BB Plaza earlier today. He is bigger in size than I’ve imagined. He is the one who is famous with the ‘worm’ move. He did it there and there itself. He did it so easily.

He has an autograph session and the photo of himself for the autograph purpose cost RM5, which is for charity. So Aaron and my brother went up the stage to get it signed. I think Aaron is the eldest who went up the stage for the autograph thingy. The others are all small kids.

My brother got an autographed thermos from him. He was so happy to get it. This is his first time meeting WWE Wrestler. They are supposed to put up a show here in KL last December but it was cancelled last minute. I wonder will they be coming down this year.

Before the WWE thingy started, they are having some auction. It was the worst auction I’ve ever seen. Usually in an auction the bid price will go up. But this auction, the bid price goes down. No one is bidding. Well, you can’t blame them for not bidding because the prizes are not attractive at all. The things they auction were Ogawa Massage chair which an old lady got it for RM3,700, some handphones, some hair cut voucher and some kitchen utensils. The hair cut voucher is going for RM18 and they have 30 vouchers to give away. This is the cheapest thing on auction and yet no one bid. In stead they pull down the bid price to 50%, which is RM8. Then only 2 bidder bid for it.

Then after the auction, The Star reporter interviewed Aaron. It’s such a hilarious sight. I think he is the eldest fan there. And my brother and me also got interviewed. We were hopping to see our names appearing in The Star newspaper tomorrow. We had a great time there although I’m not a wrestling fan.

Posted by Christina at 10:58 AM |

0 Comments: