Welcome to Chrisbaby's blog!
My very 1st blog

Sunday, August 29, 2004
I have a tough time today. Was having stomach ache the whole day and headache too. I guess I was attack with a gastric. I didn’t eat in the morning coz I was in a hurry to college and I forgot to bring my breakfast from home along. Furthermore Sunway college had nothing to eat on a Sunday. And I didn’t eat much during lunch just a hotdog burger. I’m too lazy to walk out of college to get lunch and furthermore the weather is killing me.

But there’s one thing, which I enjoyed. Hehehehe… My tax lecturer today looks so stunning. He gels up his hair and he wore glasses for the first time. He looks so smart. I can’t stop starring at him throughout the class. Aaron, don’t get jealous ya. Hehehehe….

Posted by Christina at 9:49 PM |

0 Comments: