Welcome to Chrisbaby's blog!
My very 1st blog

Friday, August 13, 2004
Well, guess what. Today is Friday the 13th. Hehehehe… wonder what will happen today. Any bad luck? Hmmm… guess not. Instead I had a great time today. After work me and Aaron went to Petaling Street. Yeap, our very own china town. I’ve been there countless times during the daylight but not at night. It looks so much different at night. The sellers there are so much friendlier especially to the tourist. The English they spoke are so different. They are trying to sound English. It’s something different in seeing how the way they trying to pull customers.

After walking a while in Petaling Street, we settled down for some lok lok. There’s this Chinese restaurant, which is full of tourist. Most of them are white. I can’t even spot a table with local people in it. We feel like we are in the wrong country. It doesn’t look like Malaysia. Hehehehe…

Posted by Christina at 11:23 PM |

0 Comments: