Welcome to Chrisbaby's blog!
My very 1st blog

Thursday, July 29, 2004
after work i decided to stop by for facial. this is my very first facial. i haven't did any facial before in my entire life. my face complexion is getting from bad to worst. furthermore my parents advice me to go for facial to treat those stubborn acne before it goes far more worse. so here i am ended up in the facial parlour.

overall the facial process is okie. it was kinda relaxing with the aromateraphy around. the first facial cost me RM150 and it only lasted for an hour. that RM150 is nothing as compared to the program i've signed up. the program i signed up consists of 8 times of facial and cost me a bomb of RM700. well, there goes my salary. furthermore i still haven't purchase their facial product. that is during my next visit. so that would cost another bomb. but i think all this is worth it. what to do.. we as girls want to be pretty mar... hehehehe... anyway.. money is MEANT to be SPENT. agree?

Posted by Christina at 9:21 PM |

0 Comments: