Welcome to Chrisbaby's blog!
My very 1st blog

Saturday, July 10, 2004
Well, I was pretty upset yesterday and so is today. Someone forgot bout an outing and ffk and the best thing is that he didn’t realize it. Sigh… I was pretty upset. He finally realize it and made it up to me by picking me up for lunch then send me to college after that. I didn’t speak to him throughout the lunch. Hehehehe..
 
After class Aaron came to pick me up and we are heading to one of my primary friend’s birthday party. Kenney Hooi is his name. I feel so alienated there because I don’t know anyone there except for the birthday boy and my bf.
 
Instead of spending my time in the party, my bf and me sneak out to one of the park nearby. Metorpolitan park that is. That park is huge and beautiful. I didn’t expect to see such a nice park in such an area. It’s in Jln Ipoh btw. I think I wanna go visit that park again. I just love that park. You guys should go visit that park. Although there’s nothing much but then I have no idea why I like that park.

Posted by Christina at 11:50 PM |

0 Comments: