Welcome to Chrisbaby's blog!
My very 1st blog

Friday, June 18, 2004
My senior is on leave today. And yet again I’m left all alone in client’s place. Well, as you have guessed it, yeap I did leave early again today. But wait… I left this client’s place at 4.45pm then head off to another client’s place in Seapark which is 10 min drive away. Went to the 2nd client’s place to hand in the documents I borrowed the other day and at the same time clarify some account stuff. Then I met the client’s boss. Damn scary ok. Well, probably this is the first time I’m communicating with some really high rank person. But it’s ok. He just asks me to finish the audit faster because the prior year audit took about a year to finalize. And furthermore this is a dormant company which means not much transaction occur within the financial year. I left that client’s place bout 5.15pm. So it’s still considered early. Hehehehe…

Posted by Christina at 9:15 PM |

0 Comments: