Welcome to Chrisbaby's blog!
My very 1st blog

Saturday, June 12, 2004
This is gonna be my most boring weekend ever. What’s the reason? Well, coz my boyfriend won’t be in KL this weekend. So, basically I’ll be all alone this weekend.

I decided to meet 2 of my primary friends for dinner and followed by a movie. This is my only chance to catch up with some of my friends. And yet they think that I used them just to accompany me in replacement of my boyfriend. Hahahaa… I’m in such a difficult situation here. But neway, i had fun. That’s what it counts.

They showed me their rented house in Puchong. I did thought bout moving in with them tho. It seems fun moving out. But after thinking… I don’t think I’m ready to move out. Furthermore, I don’t think my parents would allow me to and my boyfriend already gives a red light in this. I was surprised to see them. They have changed a lot as what I’ve remembered last time when we were in primary. They have grown. Hahahaha… I really salute them for being so independent while I’m still relying on my parents.

Oh yeah, the dinner was nice except that the fries are a bit salty. I like the environment there. Very jungle-ish. Very nice. I might go there again. So who wants to come along? Hehehe…

Posted by Christina at 11:59 PM |

0 Comments: