Welcome to Chrisbaby's blog!
My very 1st blog

Monday, June 07, 2004
sigh.. it's MONDAY again. from the moment i wake up i feel there's something not right. but i don't care much coz i tot probably it's MONDAY. so i went to work as usual.

before lunch everything is just fine although i have a slight stomach problem. my colleague ask me to join them for lunch but i rejected their invitation coz i'm not feeling well, so i tot of jz ta pau back some food to eat in the office.

after ta pau-ing my lunch, the old sickness attack. i feel so dizzy and cold sweat is bout to start. my stomach is really painful that time. it was the "AV" sickness. sigh.. i really don't know what to do. my stomach is really really painful. i can't even walk. so i called up my senior and ask her whether can i go back home to take a rest. she was kind enough to let me go. i haven't even finish her work. she was a nice senior. she always let me go back at 5.30pm sharp.

now the problem is... how am i going to go home? i can't drive in this situation. so i called up my boyfriend. he was so kind to come and sent me back. he came with his sister so that his sister can drive his car and my boyfriend can drive my car to sent me home. from the moment i called him, he came to my office within minutes. he came all the way from kepong. i bet he drives like a mad person. luckily he reaches safely. thank you so much for being htere for me today my dear. without you i really don't know what to do. i guess i probably fainted in the office. thanks again! MUACKS!!

Posted by Christina at 5:05 PM |

0 Comments: