Welcome to Chrisbaby's blog!
My very 1st blog

Sunday, May 30, 2004
My little brother wants to go to Sg. Wang to visit some toy’s store. He’s into Gundam now thanks to my elder bro. For your information, Gundam is actually some robots action figure something like transformer. So I brought him there with Aaron. We ate Shakey pizza buffet for lunch. The price has increased so much. It’s so expensive. If I’m not mistaken last time it only cost bout RM15+ per person and now it’s RM20.90++ per person. And the variety of food is still the same. But we ate it anyway. Hehehehe…

When we are in Time Square, I met one of my old secondary friend whom is one year my junior. Leong Yee Mun is her name. It has been years since I met her or contact her. Actually we lost contact with each other after I left secondary school. She was there working as a promoter for Lipton is Sasha Supermarket. It was nice bumping into your long lost friend.

Posted by Christina at 9:08 PM |

0 Comments: