Welcome to Chrisbaby's blog!
My very 1st blog

Friday, May 14, 2004
today is my happy and sad day. Yeap… 2 in 1. I was happy in the day because it’s finally the weekend. Was looking forward to watch Doreamon the Movie after work. Had a great time there. It was fun watching a Cantonese cartoon in the cinema.

After the movie, which ended around 8.30. I drove all the way to Sri Hartamas for dinner. It was my idea to go there for dinner. That’s because I haven’t been to Sri Hartamas before. Can you believe it? I’m local and I haven’t been to Sri Hartamas!!?? How can that be? Hahaha… we walked around the makan place. Don’t know where and what to eat. So finally we settled in a Melaka look a like shop. I have no idea what’s the name of the restaurant. The ppl who serve us there are nice. While we are eating, only Aaron realizes that the shop belongs to one of his old church’s mate. What a small world.

That was the happy part of the day. And here comes the sad day. Aaron promises to teman me to Sunway College tomorrow. But then he ffk. I was mad and upset. There goes my day. Sigh… I guess there goes my whole weekend too. I was so sad that I actually ignore him. He called me but I didn’t pick up the call. I switched off the hp. I was so upset that I actually shed some tears. Ya ya.. I know I’m a crybaby. What to do? Is just that I’m such an emotional gal.

Posted by Christina at 9:58 PM |

0 Comments: