Welcome to Chrisbaby's blog!
My very 1st blog

Monday, April 26, 2004
Today is my first day in client’s place doin audit work. The company’s name is TAMCO Holdings. It’s situated in PJ section 13. It’s a huge company with many subsidiaries. I’m here with 2 of my senior. They are ok. They gave me a file and ask me to work on it. All I know is that I’m suppose to do some substantive testing of walkthrough and system testing. I have no idea how to do it. I sit there starring at the file they gave me. I was so blur.

Before I know it, it’s already lunch hour. I follow my senior to section 20 I guess. And guess what… my lunch only cost me RM1.90. Cheap leh. Hehehehehe…. I ate chee cheong fun. That’s why it’s so cheap. After lunch, it’s back to work. I still have no idea what to do. So practically the whole day I’m just sitting there starring at the file.

Posted by Christina at 10:05 PM |

0 Comments: