Welcome to Chrisbaby's blog!
My very 1st blog

Monday, April 19, 2004
Woke up early as usual. But today I don’t need to go to office. I’ll be having an induction in Komplex Antarabangsa in Jalan Sultan Ismail. I have no idea where is Komplex Antarabangsa. So I meet my colleague in the Dang Wangi LRT station. So from there we walked all the way to Komplex Antarabangsa. And you know what? It turns out to be that Komplex Antarabangsa is next to Wisma Genting. So can you imagine how far we walked early in the morning? So we took that as our morning walk.

Then we reach Komplex Antarabangsa at last. And another incident happen. You know what happen next? The whole building blackout. No electricity. Thanks to TNB the induction is postponed to the next day. So all of us have to go back to the office or to their respective client’s office. And most of us didn’t bring our notebook along, so we have to go all the way home just to pick up the notebook and back to the office. What a hassle…

Then we resume our job when we reach back to our respective office. And all I did the whole day is basically amending accounts as usual. Leave the office at 5:30pm.

Posted by Christina at 11:17 PM |

0 Comments: