Welcome to Chrisbaby's blog!
My very 1st blog

Sunday, April 04, 2004
today is my BIG day. well, it's not what you are thinking. it's not ringing bells but it's my convocation. i am now an official degree holder - BA (HONS) ACCOUNTING & FINANCE. i got a 2nd upper division which i didn't expect. my expectation was only a 2nd lower division but thank GOD for blessing me with a 2nd upper. i kinda regretted for not studying harder in order to achieve a 1st class because 4 of my close friends got 1st class honour. so, i felt a little left out today among my friends but deep down inside me, i'm really happy for my results.

my convo was held in Shangri-La hotel. it's really grand. our deputy prime minister, Datuk Seri Najib's wife, Datin Sri Dato' Rosmah Mansor was there to present the scroll's. there's about over 1,000 graduates graduating today. i'm so proud that my course got the highest 1st class scorers and out of 6, 4 of them are my close friends. i'm so proud of them.

sadly to say that my dad didn't attend the convo. only my mum and lil bro attended. seeing those graduate with bf/gf makes me really jealous and sad. but i'm glad that my bf came last minute. all my friends got nice and lovely bouquet of flowers and i don't. sob..sob.. but who cares bout the flowers. the most important thing is the certificate right. flowers sooner or later will 'layu'.

at night me and my bf sort of celebrated it in Naili's Sentul. i love that place so much. it's such a romantic place minus the mosquitoes there. we even have companion in Naili's. a little friend of ours decided to join us for dinner. our little friend is such a cutic with a pathetic look. hahaha... wanna know who os our little cutie pathetic friend? well, it's just a stray cat. LOL!!! i'm really very happy today. will never forget this memorable day...

Posted by Christina at 10:44 PM |

0 Comments: