Welcome to Chrisbaby's blog!
My very 1st blog

Saturday, March 13, 2004
hmm.. it's saturday again.. and have to work again.. haih... why does time flies so fast. during the day.. work and work and work... not many customer as usual. didn't hit the target of 20 customer. but who cares.. as long as i've tried my best and i get my salary. hehehe... i was so happy when i saw a group of teenagers. most of them wear specs. tat was my biggest crowd. but too bad only 2 of them manage to try the contact lens coz the other's power is too low so they don't need to wear them. and you know what? there's this teen girl called me aunty... can you believe that? do i look like an aunty? argh!!!! how could she... sob.. sob.. then her friends told her that don't call me aunty.. should call me kakak coz i belum kahwin lagi.. hahahhaa.... then i go like takpe takpe... haih....

after my break at 6pm... one of my primary friend came.. kenney hooi is his name. he was my last customer of the day. we been chatting away till 8pm which is till my working hours end. the manager saw.... and luckily he didn't scold me or anything.. hehehe...

then after that we hit back to sri petaling... suppose to yam cha but hten we round and round in sri petaling don't know where to eat... then decided to ajak another of my primary friend, shien long to join us. ask his opinion where to eat.. he suggest OUG. then we head toward OUG and we got lost. couldn't find the mamak he was looking for.

then finally decided to go all the way to Sentul's Naili's for yam cha. that time i was so hungry. some more didn't eat lunch.. ate breakfast at 11am. so so hungry... but htat Naili's place is damn nice... i like the environment. it's not brightly lited i would say... but it's a romantic place to be with candle light. and that place is really huge. we reach there at around 9pm. a while later another of my friend came, Alvin. then we makan and chit-chat till 12midnight. was so tired when i reach home.

Posted by Christina at 11:59 PM |

0 Comments: