Welcome to Chrisbaby's blog!
My very 1st blog

Thursday, March 11, 2004
dup dup... dup dup... heart pumping extreamly fast. step by step i slowly place my foot in KPMG's office. in i go to the lift. 12th floor i reach finally. i was given a form to fill in. lots of things to be filled. then comes another sheet of paper. the essay questions. given 3 questions and choose one. given 20 min with no limit of words.

sweat starts to form as i read the questions one by one. i have no idea which one to choose. then finally decided to write on my biggest achivement. i really have no idea what achievement should i write coz i didn't achieve anything in my life. finally i wrote about my independent study project. write and write till it's time's up.

then comes my biggest fear. the interview!!! lots of questions was aiming at me... like a machine gun... i don't think i manage to block the bullet well. i got shot once. and that's the end of it. that shot was a easy question actually.. but it just got me coz i don't know how to answer. it's just an easy basic accounting treatment of debit and credit and yet i don't know how to answer it. haih... how to get that job like that? sure fail one. haih....

Posted by Christina at 9:00 PM |

0 Comments: