Welcome to Chrisbaby's blog!
My very 1st blog

Wednesday, March 31, 2004
ok guys... i've made up my mind... i took up the offer and will be starting work this monday (5th april). my mum told me to take up the offer and while working at the same time keep a look out for bigger company.. furthermore i'm going for the 2nd interview in Ernst & Young (EY). if i got the EY job then i can say bye bye to the small company in sri petaling. but i know it's hard to get in EY. my mum called one of her friend who is an auditor in EY... she said that if someone manage to get to the 2nd interview there is a high chance that the person is gonna get the job. so i hope i did well in my interview. it all lies in my hand now...

later at night, watched the eye 2 starring shu qi. i saw the movie trailer before watching it... it looks scary and furthermore it states there that pregnant women and the faint hearted should not see! i cannot tell you which is better coz i haven't seen the eye 1... but i think lee sin-je rulezz. she's a malaysian alright.. muaahhahaa... no one can beat our malaysian actress. do you agree with me? well, all i can say bout the movie is that it's not really that scary tho... but there's one part which is scary.. the part where shu qi is at the bus stop and then there's 2 so called dead bodies fell from above. damn scary leh that part.. and their eyes are rolling.. starring... and their face are kemek already.. ahhahaa... but overall it's pretty ok..

Posted by Christina at 10:09 PM |

0 Comments: