Welcome to Chrisbaby's blog!
My very 1st blog

Wednesday, April 14, 2004
Didn’t go anywhere today. Wanna take a day off before I start work. Furthermore mum warns me not to go out coz I need to go collect my brand new car. Yay!! My very new kelisa baby. Been waiting for this moment for ages and it finally arrives. Muahahahha!!!

In the morning I bathe my dog as usual. Then ‘un-flea’ him. While doin so, my mum came home and that dog was standing in front of my mum’s car when she’s trying to park the car in. so I have to drag him to the side so that he was not knock down by the car. And you know what? That stupid dog bit my hand. My hand bleed ok… and it was painful. Tears came rolling down my cheek. Hate that dog. Treat him so nice and yet he bit me. How could he do that? No more bathing and ‘un-flea’ him. My mum asks me to let him go in the wild. But it’s such a pitiful thing to do since he has been with our family for 10 years going to 11 years. Which means that he is already 70 years old in dog year.

After that incident I got a letter from EY regarding the dress code and stuff like that. It seems that I don’t have any clothes that matches the dress code. So I have no choice to go out to do some shopping. Luckily my mum is on leave today coz she has to take my grandmother for check-ups. If not I have no idea how to get my clothes last minute coz tomorrow is already my first day of work. So we went to the Sg. Besi butik. I think you guys know where is it. That shop is huge ok… last time used to be a very small shop upstairs now it has taken the whole of the former tobacco company building. Bout a couple of clothes form there and the total amount cost bout RM300. Whoa… I got a shock ok… RM300 for a few pieces of clothes. I guess my first month salary will be spent on more clothes.

After shopping I was so eager to get my new car. It turn out that my new car plate’s number is WLS 337. Nice number right? According to Aaron, WLS stands for World Lesbian Society. Hahahaha… the car is so tiny. It’s so easy to drive and furthermore it’s an auto car. Coz usually I drove a manual car and never really drove an auto car before. It’s so easy to park too. Hmm… do you think I should give my very own Kelisa a name? Hahahaha… can’t think bout any right now tho. Any of you out there have any suggestions?

Posted by Christina at 10:10 PM |

0 Comments: