Welcome to Chrisbaby's blog!
My very 1st blog

Tuesday, April 13, 2004
today is only my actual 21st birthday. I spent my birthday in the national zoo with Aaron and my so-called ‘relatives’. Hahahahaa… there’s so many animals to explore. It has been years since I go to the zoo. It’s nice to visit that place again. I feel like a kid again. I remember going there with my parents. It’s such a perfect place to celebrate my birthday. Furthermore it’s my 21st birthday. It’s a birthday to remember.

Happy birthday to you… you are born in the zoo… etc etc…(I can’t remember the rest of the song) that’s a birthday song sang by May Ann to me. Hahahahaha… it really suit me tho coz I celebrated my birthday in the zoo.

One embarrassing thing happens to me while I’m in the zoo. I was rushing to take a photo of the peacock and I trip and fell. So embarrassing. Furthermore I fell in front of a tourist family. People say that if you see a peacock open up their feathers it’s a sign of good luck. But I think it just doesn’t apply to me. Luckily I didn’t get cut or hurt. Really embarrassing. Sigh….

Oh yeah… I manage to pet a 100 years old tortoise. I think its 100years old, the huge fella. His shell is really hard and its skin is rough and soft. You should see the way he moves… its really slow man… no wonder they say as slow as a tortoise. Hahahaha…

Had my lunch in Merry Brown. Couldn’t find KFC. I think KFC already ‘chap lap’. Merry Brown is the only restaurant there. Nothing else. We ordered a chicken burger set. The price is around RM11.56. I gave RM51.56 so that they don’t need to change back coins to me. They just need to give me back my balance of RM40 right. And you know what the cashier said… she said sangat susah and took only the RM50 and give me the respective change. I so geram ok… some more I’m so hungry at that time so I just forgive her and get seated. We waited for so long for them to serve us food. Furthermore there aren’t much people around. After waited for so long…the food finally came. And you know what… it’s not what we’ve ordered. It turns out to be fish burger. Sigh… what else can I say… they have such a bad service. Furthermore it’s a tourist place. How could they employ such employee?

Well, basically that’s the story bout my trip to the zoo on my 21st birthday. It’s a birthday to remember.

Posted by Christina at 11:32 PM |

0 Comments: