Welcome to Chrisbaby's blog!
My very 1st blog

Tuesday, May 11, 2004
After work I was so miserable. I feel like meeting some of my friends or at least one of them. I just got this feeling that I feel I’m lonely. It’s like I got no time for my friends. All I do is work, work and work. No fun at all. I was really down. I don’t want my whole life to be like that. I know working life is like that where everyday wake up early in the morning. Go to work. Then come back, bathe had dinner then go to bed and starts all over again for 5 consecutive days. It’s like I have no one to talk to. No one to chat to. Feel really really lonely. I guess I’m still not used to the working environment yet. And today is only Tuesday. How am I gonna survive for the rest of the weekdays? I have no idea.

Posted by Christina at 9:57 PM |

0 Comments: