Welcome to Chrisbaby's blog!
My very 1st blog

Saturday, May 15, 2004
I had nightmare last night. It was terrible. I dreamt about my grandmother. She was sitting in the walkway on her wheelchair with only a table in front of her. Many passerby who ignore her. I went there to visit her. It’s like that pathway is her living place. Then all I can remember is that she got a toothbrush on that table and some M&Ms. After visiting her, my family and me walked away. As we crossed the road leaving her all by herself on the roadside, she dropped some of the M&M on the road. I saw some of the passerby help to pick it up. I can’t help seeing that horrible sight and I decided to rush back to the other side of the road to help her. The road is a very busy road with heavy traffic. When I manage to cross the street, I heard a loud bang. When I turned back, I saw it was an accident. I couldn’t care much bout the accident. All I care about is my grandmother. So as I walked to her wheelchair place, she was no where to be found. Her seat was empty. I was so scared.. Then I look toward the accident, and I saw my grandmother lying flat on the road bleeding unconscious. After that I was awake. It was a nightmare alright. Then later went to visit my grandmother just to confirm that she’s alright. To my relieve she turned out to be just fine.

So happen today my step-aunt came down. She teman me to Sunway College. My intention to go to Sunway College is to get my ACCA exemption done. I didn’t manage to get anything done in Sunway College. The person in charge said that I have to get back to my EY admin to get it done. But before going to Sunway, I called up the EY admin and she told me that I could go straight there to get it done. But now they told me a different thing. I guess I have to refer back to my EY admin to confirm and set things right.

After Sunway College, we head on to Sunway Pyramid. I teman my step-aunt to get some baby stuff. This is the first time I shop for baby stuff. The clothes are so tiny and cute. It’s nice shopping for baby stuff.

It was kind a rush day for me. Immediately from Sunway Pyramid I got to send my lil bro home then head to Plaza Pheonix for badminton with Aaron. I know I ignore him last night… but I just can’t ignore him much longer. I’m not that kind of person who keeps all their dendam in the heart. I forgive people easily. I know it’s not his fault. I’m just being a difficult girlfriend. The badminton goes on for 2 hours. Hehehehe…

Posted by Christina at 11:59 PM |

0 Comments: