Welcome to Chrisbaby's blog!
My very 1st blog

Sunday, May 16, 2004
Went to Ikano Power Center. It was a last minute decision because I was bored at home. Brought my lil bro there along and went to kepong to fetch Aaron. It was my lil bro’s suggestion to go to Ikano because he wants to eat roti bakar in Uncle Lim’s Shop. I think the price has gone up and yet there are still so many people.

After makan, we just walk around Ikano. There’s nothing much in Ikano. We walked past a musical shop. So happen the drummers are having a small performance. It was amazing seeing them playing drums. I was impressed. How I wish I could do that. A lady drummer, hmmm… not a bad idea huh.

Then we move on to Metro Prima (Jusco Kepong). Suppose to go there to get the Royal London Circus ticket, which we decided to catch it next week. I browsed the web last night and saw that the tickets could be bought from Jusco Kepong. But we went to the Jusco information counter and enquire for it but they were so blur as if we are talking in a foreign language. It was so embarrassing. Then at night when I reach home, I checked the web again and it turned out to be in Marrybrown in Metro Prima and not in Jusco. Sigh….

Posted by Christina at 10:00 PM |

0 Comments: