Welcome to Chrisbaby's blog!
My very 1st blog

Wednesday, June 16, 2004
My senior is sick today. So I was all alone in client’s place. I’m supposed to handle one of their dormant company. And I finished everything by 4pm. I have nothing else to do. So I decided to leave the office at 4.30pm. Shhh… don’t tell anyone. No one knows bout this. Hehehehe… feel kinda guilty for sneaking out like that. But what can I do? I already finish my work for the day. Hehehe…

So I decided to leave early and head on to my bf’s place to have dinner with him. It was so nice driving there without any jam at all. There’s once after work I went to his place and the road was jam badly. Took me bout an hour plus to reach there but not for today. It took me bout 20 min to reach.

Posted by Christina at 10:32 PM |

0 Comments: