Welcome to Chrisbaby's blog!
My very 1st blog

Saturday, June 19, 2004
Left house early in the morning just to arrive in mid valley early in order to get movie tickets for Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban and Around the World in 80 Days. Well, of course we manage to get the tickets. Watching 2 movies in a day is not really a good idea. The movie we watched was one at 11.40am, which ends at 1.30pm then followed by 3.30pm. Only 2 hours break for lunch before the next movie starts.

Harry Potter ain’t that nice. I prefer around the world in 80 days. This movie is hilarious. I can say that I’m a big fan of Jackie Chan. I love all his action-packed movies, which is hilarious. But in this movie there’s not much of action or stunts. I guess he’s retiring soon.

After the movie I have to rush home for father’s day dinner which is on me. We went to Telephone Restaurant in Kuchai Lama for dinner. You know the one where they have BBQ and steamboat buffet – 2 in 1. The food provided still the same variety. Nothing much changes. Everyone was like bathing in a pool after dinner. It was so hot and furthermore the heat coming from the stove. The bill comes about RM92. well, that’s what I’ve expected. RM100 per meal is no BIG deal. Hahahaha.. yeah right..

Posted by Christina at 11:33 PM |

0 Comments: