Welcome to Chrisbaby's blog!
My very 1st blog

Monday, July 12, 2004
My 7 days training starts today. I don’t know whether is this paradise or would I say this is a torture. If you see it from the work perspective then it’s a paradise because you don’t need to work. But if you see it the other way round, you’ll find it that it is a torture because it’s kinda boring. But the best part bout training is the tea break and the makan time. Eat and eat only. We practically eat and drink every 2 hours.
 
It has been a while since I take public transport. Public transport is just so yucky. So many people rushing to work and rushing back from work. They just don’t care but to push you as long as they get into the train. I didn’t drive there because the training is held in Komplex Antarabangsa, which is situated in Jln Sultan Ismail beside Wisma Genting. The parking there would cause me a fortune and the jam will kill me. So I rather take public transport there.

Posted by Christina at 10:36 PM |

0 Comments: