Welcome to Chrisbaby's blog!
My very 1st blog

Saturday, July 17, 2004
Today is my first law class. I missed 2 law class previously. This is due to my exemption. Before this I was taking paper 2.5 and 2.6, which is other subject. But I just received my exemption lately and I’m exempted from that 2 classes. So here I am in law class and tax class, which is tomorrow. The class is kinda boring. Law is interesting but not for exam purpose. There are so many cases and facts to remember for exam. I guess I have to start catching things up before I’m really left behind. But I think the exam question is easy to tackle. I really hope so.
 
My law class ends at 8pm. Went to Sunway Pyramid to meet up with Aaron to catch spiderman movie, which we bought yesterday. Once I left the Sunway College premise, the road starts to jam up. It was so jam. Can u imagine that it took me half and hour to reach Sunway Pyramid from Sunway College? As the saying goes, so near yet so far. Hahahaha..  I have no idea what causes the jam I was expecting an accident or something that slows down the cars. But it turns out to be that Amway is having a Dance & Dinner in Sunway convention center. That is what causes the jam. Sigh… some more I was so hungry. We only ate dinner at about close to 9pm in Stonegrill. And our movie starts at 9.20pm. We rush like mad for dinner. I thought I could sit down and have a nice dinner after a long day of classes but it turn out to be the other way round. Sigh…we don’t even have time for toilet coz we are late for the movie. We are never late for movies tho. This is considered as our first time. Usually we entered the cinema even before the advertisements. But we are just in time for the movie.
 
The movie is okie. It’s kinda slow at some point but lots of action towards the end. Tobey looks so cute without the spidey outfit. But he’s a total klutz that’s all I can say. That movie ended bout 11.30pm. We came out from the cinema and bought another movie tickets, which is “Throw Down” starring Louis Koo and Aaron Kwok. I have to admit that it’s a lousy movie and not worth watching at all although my idol is acting. I have no idea what is the story all about. It’s really silly and kinda boring too.Show ended bout 1.30am. I drove home alone. Was so nice to drive at that time. No car at all but then it’s kinda dangerous lar to drive home so late alone. My mum don’t know bout this. So shhhh… she will kill me if she knows that I went to watch midnight movie coz she disallowed me to watch midnight movie. This weekend she’s not at home coz she went to Lumut for a brainstorming thingy organize by her company. So I’m being naughty or should I say taking advantage coz she’s not around. Hehehehe…. Shhhh…..

Posted by Christina at 10:37 PM |

0 Comments: