Welcome to Chrisbaby's blog!
My very 1st blog

Sunday, August 01, 2004
i was in a hurry practically the whole day. as usual.. i attend class in the morning. then comes lunch. right before lunch, the lecturer ask us to do an assignment which consists of 5 questions and have to passed it up on the day itself. so i went like.. what the... how to finish ler. some more i have plans after class. i'm not willing to stay back after class to do the assignment. so i decided to skip my one hour lunch and work on the assignment. i got myself a hotdog to tahan my stomach from growling.

then towards the end of the class, my assignment is almost complete. and you know what the lecturer says after class... he say that we can fax the answer to him tmrw. i was like.. ARGHhhh... now only tell lar... if i know this then i would have gone out to have a nice lunch. sigh...

then after class i have to rush to pick my dad from subang coz i have an appointment at 5.30 which i don't want to be late. but i reach home at 5.30 instead and i took a quick bath and head out. the appointment i said earlier is not what you guys thought. it's actually a hair saloon appointment. i decided to do rebonding.

yeap.. rebonding. this rebonding package i took consists of rebonding, colour shine, hair cut, treatment and highlight. this whole package cost me RM388. i don't know it's cheap or expensive but i want to give it a try. the whole rebonding thingy went on for 4 hours. i reach the saloon at 6pm. so u can guess it what time i finish my rebonding. yeap.. 10 at night. some more i haven't eat my dinner and my lunch is so lite. i was so hungry and my butt is aching coz i sat there for so many hours. furthermore i didn't know that the saloon closes at 8pm. so i was the last customer of the day. i feel so bad for keeping those saloon girls working after their working hours. i heard that they have plans after 8pm and i think they have to cancelled it coz of me.

RM388 is not the whole sum tho. i decided to buy their hair shampoo and conditioner to keep my hair soft and silky. that cost me another RM140. whoa... come to think of it. i'm really broke already. first, my facial which already cost me RM700 then hair biz which cost me RM530 and not forgetting i've jz summitted my payment for ACCA exemption fees which amounted to 298 pound which is equivalent to RM2k here. fuiyoh... really broke already.. there goes my salary. but i think it's worth it in investing on myself. don't you think so?

Posted by Christina at 11:28 AM |

0 Comments: