Welcome to Chrisbaby's blog!
My very 1st blog

Tuesday, August 03, 2004
after a week long sitting in office doin nothing, i was sent to a new client for audit. Penang Bridge Sdn Bhd is the name. i like working in this office because firstly, it's situated in Tmn Desa which is near to where i stay. which means i can wake up late and leave house later without getting there late and i can reach home early and manage to escape the jams. secondly, i can save on petrol and parking too. if i work in office i have to pay a parking fees of RM5 per day. one week amount to RM25 which is a lot. but here... the parking is free. thirdy, the client here is nice. i don't feel any pressure in working with this client unlike the previous one i've worked. fourthly, this clien't account is easier to handle. that's why my senior is 'fong sam' to allow me to come in alone for audit on the first day. yeap.. all alone in a strangers place. but it's not that bad since i got used to it.

my senior once told me that we might be going up to Penang to test their system whether is it working effectively or not. well, i really do hope that there is a neccessity to go to Penang to test on their system. so that this allows me to visit Penang at the same time. and i can take that as an expenses paid holiday. isn't that nice. well, i'm jz keeping my fingers crossed.

Posted by Christina at 9:44 AM |

0 Comments: