Welcome to Chrisbaby's blog!
My very 1st blog

Friday, August 06, 2004
today's finally friday. and friday is already coming to an end. time passes really fast today. i wonder why must the time past faster when one is having fun or happy and time past really slow when one is sad or miserable? why can't it be the other way round? hmm...

well, bacisally i spent my morning and part of my afternoon with aaron. then later went to mid valley for lunch and followed by a movie. we watched I,Robot. i would give the movie a thumbs up. isn't it nice if the movie is a reality? human living together with robots. hmm.. good idea isn't it? then humans will get lazier and lazier and sooner the world will be conquered by robots. muahahahhaah!!! just ignore me.. i'm goin mad. hahahaha...

it feels nice to spent my whole day with Aaron. it has been a while since i do this. i really miss those good old times i shared with Aaron especially when i'm having my semester break. now i have to rely on my annual leaves. and it is not easy to get my leave approved.. furthermore my annual leaves are limited. sigh... now my next holiday is the national day. but i don't fancy public holiday coz everyone will be off on the same day and it will be packed no matter where you are. sigh...

Posted by Christina at 11:16 PM |

0 Comments: