Welcome to Chrisbaby's blog!
My very 1st blog

Saturday, August 07, 2004
today is my off day. i don't have class today as the lecturer went to Kuching for some personal matters. so i decided to go for my 2nd facial today. i thought my facial will end after an hour and it turn out that it ended 2 hrs later and i'm late to visit my grandmother. i'm suppose to buy lunch for her and her lunch time is at 11am. and my facial ends at 12pm. i reached there around 1pm. i feel so sorry for bringing her lunch that late.

after doin my facial, they recommend me to use their facial product. after explaning those product to be i asked them how much does it cost. you wouldn't want to know how much those little bottles cost. the total amount is close to RM500. but i've already expected it to cost that much. i'm realy broke this month so i told them that i'll get it on my next visit. in order to be pretty really have to spent a BOMB. sigh... how i wish i'm in a money printing business.

after visiting my grandma, i went to Time Square with Aaron to get Hoobastank tickets. He willing to spent money on those tickets. well, i wouldn't coz i'm not into rock music. he's going tot he concert without me but with his sister instead. actually to tell you the truth... i haven't been to a concert. i mean REAL concert. the one and only concert i've been is the Westlife football extravaganza. i did have fun in that concert. furthermore i'm so closed-up with the boys. i even shake hands with all of them except Bryan coz he injured his hand during the football game and i shook hand with Alex Yoong too. aww... he's so handsome in person. hehehehe....


Posted by Christina at 8:43 PM |

0 Comments: