Welcome to Chrisbaby's blog!
My very 1st blog

Monday, August 23, 2004
I didn’t go to office today. In the morning I’m not feeling well. So decided to stop by the clinic to get some drugs. I was hoping to get MC as well. And to my luck, I got one day MC. Actually, I’m not that sick till I can’t go to work. Just that I’m lazy to work. Hehehehe…

I was so happy that I don’t need to work. I eventually went back to bed after clinic. Then during lunch time Aaron came to teman me. Coz I sakit konon. I feel bad that he skipped one of his class and one of his meeting. But he is willing to do that just to teman me. Awww… so sweet of him. The moment I saw him, my sickness just fades away. That’s the power of LOVE. Hehehehe….

Later in the evening, my mum had a bad luck. A really bad luck. Usually after work, she will come back home for dinner. But so happen today is my dad’s birthday and they decided to go out for dinner. So my mum went to Taipan,USJ for dinner. After dinner, she met a snatch thief.

My mum is walking along the road and this snatch thief driving a Wira heading towards my mum in the opposite direction and snatches her handbag. Now she got some bruises on her right cheek and she hurt her knee. She got 5 stitches on her knee. That snatch thief deserves to be punished. I hope God will do help. My mum immediately called the credit card department to terminate the account. But then the thief is too quick. He already used the card to pump petrol, which amounted to about RM50.

When she came back she terminate her ATM account but it was too late. The thief has already withdrawn RM4500. The thief is a fast mover. The incident happen at 8.30pm in USJ and the transaction took place in Puchong at 9pm. Sigh… it’s just not her day. Poor mum.

Posted by Christina at 11:47 PM |

0 Comments: