Welcome to Chrisbaby's blog!
My very 1st blog

Saturday, August 14, 2004
Today is Saturday. Hehehehe… Woke up early in the morning and started to clean my room. In the process of cleaning, I found that I have so many draft accounts and unnecessary documents like invoices and payment vouchers. It’s as thick as one new stack of A4 papers you buy. I just hope that I have a paper shredder that time coz I have to tear each and every paper due to P&C purpose. Imagine how many trees need to be chopped down in order to produce that amount of papers.

Then not long later, May Ng was at my gatehouse. She just came back from Singapore and she’s staying a night at my place.

In the morning we went to Sunway Pyramid cause May Ng wants to get some guitar picks for her friend but she couldn’t find the picks she was looking for. We had our lunch there before my class starts. We went to Sunway college together. May Ng spent her half a day in the college as well as she wants to visit the library and meet some of her old friends and lecturer. She seem to be so close to the lecturers there. We stayed there till 8pm coz that’s the time my class ends.

I was so hungry after class. I only ate waffle for lunch. May say she wanted to go to pasar malam, so I brought her to the Happy Garden’s pasar malam. I ate my dinner there. On the way home, we bought some durians. Do you know how we buy the durians? The durian stalls is by the roadside, so I stopped my car in front of the shop and thought that May Ng will go down and get them. But it turns out that she winds down the window and just ordered from the car. It’s like how you order McD from the drive-thru counter. This is once in a lifetime experience. Some more she is flirting with the durian seller. You know lar those durian seller all the young boys. Hahahaha…

Then we went home straight from there. We are struggling to open the durians coz usually my dad is the one who do the entire opening. Then we settled in my room watching school of rock. The movie is kinda boring. I actually fell asleep on my bed while watching the movie and May Ng woke me up not long after that. Then I decided to go online for a while before going to bed. I ended up sleeping close to 2am. Furthermore the next morning I have a 9am class. Sigh…


Posted by Christina at 11:57 PM |

0 Comments: