Welcome to Chrisbaby's blog!
My very 1st blog

Wednesday, September 22, 2004
Today is my boyfriend’s 21st birthday. I didn’t meet him today nor get him a present. I know I know... I’m such a useless girlfriend. But I’ll be treating him dinner tomorrow. That’s because I can’t think of anything nice to get for him. It’s not easy to buy presents for a guy ok. I hope he doesn’t mind. But I got him a birthday card tho. I send it to him using snail mail. Hehehehe… the old fashion way. Below is the content of the card. I find the card very meaningful and it reflected us. It goes like:-

“The birthday of the one we love is such a perfect chance. For looking back together at the joys in our romance, recalling how we met, the way we felt when love was new, and knowing we were blessed by God to share a love do true, acknowledging the trust that’s drawn us closer through the years, allowing us to be the best of friends, through smiles or tears.

It’s a chance to think of yesterdays of things we’ve done and said, while looking to tomorrow and the joys that lie ahead. And as we celebrate this day, there comes a moment when we know, if we just had the chance, we’d do it all again.

With this celebration of your life and the wonderful person you are, I look back at how our love has grown and thank God not only for binging you into this world, but for bringing you into mine. And as I look forward to sharing many more happy tomorrows with you, I wish you a birthday blessed with every joy, because I love you.”

Awwww… isn’t it sweet? Heheheheh…

Posted by Christina at 9:47 PM |

0 Comments: