Welcome to Chrisbaby's blog!
My very 1st blog

Wednesday, September 08, 2004
Finally I was assigned to a job. This client’s office is situated in Wisma KFC in Jalan Sultan Ismail. It’s a semi-dormant company making loss. The audit is kinda easy because not much transaction during the year.

I didn’t drive there today because I’m afraid that I might get caught in the jam. And furthermore the parking there is a cut-throat. So I took the LRT and interchange to monorail to Raja Chulan’s station and walk to Wisma KFC. I had such a hard time getting there with my heavy laptop and the files. It was so heavy. I’m sure to get backache or should I say shoulder ache. When I reach there I was sweating. I feel so uneasy. But what to do.

Thank goodness that I only need to go in for audit for a day. If this goes on for another day or 2, I might thought of driving there regardless of the money and time I need to spent just to get there and back.

After work, I went to BB for a walk. Was hoping to get Aaron’s b’day present. But it was a failure. I didn’t walk much because of the heavy laptop. My shoulder was already crying for help. So I decided to sit down and wait for Aaron to come.

Then later we just went for dinner and snap some pictures of BB view and building. He needs this for his final year project. So that’s all we did. When I reach home I was so tired. After I bathe I just fell asleep.

Posted by Christina at 11:14 PM |

0 Comments: