Welcome to Chrisbaby's blog!
My very 1st blog

Monday, September 27, 2004
It’s back to work again. Sigh… but this time I’m back to office. It has been a week since I get back to office. During the day I printed out the statutory audit which I’ve been doing for the past one week in Magnum 4D. then I met with Aaron to have lunch together. We decided to go to the new Bangsar shopping complex (Bangsar Village). There’s nothing much there. Nothing that we can afford to eat there. So we walk to Telawi instead. There also nothing to eat. That entire Telawi we could only find Bistros, pubs and cafés. We ended up in McDonald and after McD we sat down to have a bowl of cendol at the roadside. Then it’s back to work again.

After lunch I have nothing else to do in office. Then one of my senior approaches me. She asks me whether am I currently unassigned to any job and I say yes. She says she might need me to go to Tawau for audit for 2 weeks. And yeap… I’m going to Tawau on 30 Sept, which is 3 days away. I might be coming back only on the 8Oct and that is the day I’m leaving to Bangkok for my company trip. Means I’ll be going to Tawau then back to KLIA then to Bangkok. I’ll be away from home for 2 weeks. This is gonna be a tiring week for me. But I think it’s a good experience since I seldom get to travel out of KL. I’ll be a walking zombie throughout the whole weeks. Hehehehe…. I shall pack my whole closet there. So much to pack… so many things to bring. Sigh… and I’m gonna miss my classes. Hmm…

Well, that is not worried me most. What worried me most is my boyfriend. I won’t be seeing him for 2 weeks and I’m so far away from him. Furthermore he’s exam is around the corner. I hope I didn’t interrupt in his studies. I don’t want him to get bad results and furthermore this is his final. I really hope I’m there for him. I will surely miss him badly.

Posted by Christina at 11:06 AM |

0 Comments: