Welcome to Chrisbaby's blog!
My very 1st blog

Saturday, October 30, 2004
Class again. The continuance of EDC & EFC class. This time it’s 9 hours long. It’s from 8am to 7pm. Can you imagine the torture I need to go through? And it’s not only for today. This same goes for tomorrow for another 9 hours. Sigh… How am I gonna survive?

I had the worst lunch ever today. It was raining heavily and so most of us are not able to go out to the Medan Selera to have lunch. So all of us are stuck in the college cafeteria. All of us are like hungry monsters whom can’t wait for the food to be served. They are practically fighting over the food. And you should see how they prepare the food. They basically used their hands and not cutlery to take the food. They used their hands on the burger, chicken chop and etc. they just grab whatever they can grab and put it on the plate and pour the sauce. See how unhygienic the food they serve there? But I got no choice but to have my lunch there. All I could hope for is that I don’t get food poisoning or stomach upset after having that piece of chicken chop.

Posted by Christina at 10:46 PM |

0 Comments: