Welcome to Chrisbaby's blog!
My very 1st blog

Saturday, October 23, 2004
I’m a naughty girl today. I skipped my mock exam for one of my ACCA paper. This is because I’m not ready for the paper. I didn’t even study for the paper. I’ve been too busy lately with my work. Been traveling around and too tired to study.

My initial plan was to walk in to the exam hall and request for the exam question so that I am able to do it at home and hand it up to my lecturer on the following weekend. But when I reach outside the examination hall, I chickened out. I was too scared to walk in and take the paper and walk out. So, in the end I decided to screw the paper and went to Sunway Pyramid instead.

At night I meet up with one of my primary friend and his girlfriend in Restoran Yang Yang How, Manjalara for steamboat. The steamboat is not too bad. But it’s a little too far for me to go there for steamboat if I want to.

Posted by Christina at 11:54 PM |

0 Comments: