Welcome to Chrisbaby's blog!
My very 1st blog

Saturday, November 13, 2004
Went to BB with Zing Yee for shopping today. It has been a while since I shop. I mean girls shopping. Hehehehe… but I didn’t buy many things. Nothing seems to attract me. From Time Square to Sungai Wang and from Sungai Wang to Lot 10.

I only bought my shampoo and conditioner, which already cost me RM76. I bought a shirt, which only cost me RM6.90 from FOS. Then we had lunch in Kim Gary Restaurant. We even have to take number in order to be sitted. We waited bout 15 min for the seat. So many people patronizing the shop. The food is not too bad. The price is reasonable too. I think I will surely go there again for the food. We left BB around 6pm. I can’t walk anymore. I’m so tired. Furthermore tomorrow I’m going to Genting. Hehehehehe…

Posted by Christina at 11:17 PM |

0 Comments: