Welcome to Chrisbaby's blog!
My very 1st blog

Saturday, November 27, 2004
I’ve been stuck in the house for 3 days long. (Stuck in my room to be precise). I’m so bored. I want to get out of the house. I want to breathe ‘fresh’ air. Finally I get to get out of the house. It’s my primary friend’s 21st birthday. Cindy is her name. She stays behind my house. Very near. I actually walk to her birthday party at 8.30pm. I didn’t stay long since I got to come back and study. Mum don’t let me stay for long. So I left about 9.30pm.

Oh yeah, my elder bro brought some limited edition ‘The incredibles’ Touch and Go card. The set consists of 5 cards which is Violet, Dash, Mr.Incredibles, Elastigirl, and Syndrome. He for sure took Mr. Incredibles. I choose Violet. I love Violet so much I wonder why. Hehehehe… Check it out below. Sorry, the pix a bit too small. I got it from the website.

The Incredibles Touch n Go card Posted by Hello

Posted by Christina at 11:49 PM |

0 Comments: