Welcome to Chrisbaby's blog!
My very 1st blog

Wednesday, November 24, 2004
Today is my first day of study leave. Sigh… study, study and study again. My exam is on the 7th December. Bout 1 week plus away and I’ve not started anything.

In the morning I went to Shah Alam to find out where is my exam center since I was placed in UITM, Shah Alam. It’s in seksyen 17. it’s kinda easy to find. All the way there’s sign board showing the direction to Seksyen 17. UITM itself is so huge. It takes me bout 10 minutes to find where is my exam hall. I wonder how the students there travel within the campus area. It’s so huge that I don’t think it is possible for one to walk from one building to another.

After finding the exam center I went to Sunway Pyramid for a while to shop for one of my primary friend’s birthday present. finally I bought her a TY teddy. It’s a Garfield the Movie limited edition dog by the name of Luca. This is the dog that always help Garfield. She has a similiar dog that looks just like that.

After getting her present I head on back home. It’s study time. Sigh… such a boring life.



Luca the dog from Garfield the Movie Posted by Hello

Posted by Christina at 10:47 PM |

0 Comments: