Welcome to Chrisbaby's blog!
My very 1st blog

Thursday, December 16, 2004
I had my company group industrial update today. And guess where is it held. It was held in Hotel Sri Petaling. It’s so convinient for me. We are suppose to be there at 8:30am and I woke up at 8am and take my own sweet time to go there. Practically the whole day was spent there.

In the morning we had a briefing on drafting on financial statements and property development (MASB32). Then a whole bunch of us went nearby to had lunch. After lunch we played 2 games. One is a card game and the other one was a maze game. I had fun in the maze game and the card game is confusing. Both of this game basically teach us to communicate between our fellow colleagues.

Then at night, dinner was served. The food was okie. We had a little lucky draw of 10 RM20 Jusco vouchers, 5 RM50 Jusco vouchers and 2 grand prize of a motorola handphone and a digital camera. And of course I’m not the lucky one. Sigh…

We even has an orientation for the Vacation Trainees and the newly joined staffs. Some are asked to sing and perform. I pity the vacation trainees. They are only with the firm for 3 months and already kena played. Poor them.

At the end of the dinner all of us are given an early christmas present. We are all asked to bring a wrapped present amounting from RM5 to RM10. then we put it into a box and they numberred the presents. Then we are asked to pick a number for the presents. I got a snowman. It’s a decorative item. You can see the picture below. Everything ends around 8:30pm. I had lots of fun. The fun part is that we don’t need to work. Heheheh… but it’s working day again tomorrow. But luckily it’s Friday tomorrow. Hehehehe…

My exchanged present from the group trip Posted by Hello

Posted by Christina at 10:25 PM |

0 Comments: