Welcome to Chrisbaby's blog!
My very 1st blog

Saturday, December 11, 2004
I went to Penang with my mum and lil bro for a holiday. We took flight there. It’s an early flight and we got to get up at 6:30am because the teksi to KLIA will be arriving at 7am. I can’t wake up at 6:30am instead I woke up at 7am. Luckily the teksi is late. If not my mum will start nagging. You know lar mums. Sigh…

So we reach the airport at 8:30am and our flight is at 9:20am. Just in time to check in. our seat are at the back of the airplane. So they called the people who’s seat is in front. When all of them boarded the plane, the announcer said “Penumpang-penumpang lebihan boleh masuk sekarang”. Penumpang lebihan? Me and my mum was laughing away. Who they think we are huh?

We reach Penang around 11am. Took a cab to the hotel. We stayed in Tanjung Bungah Beach Resort. After checking in to the hotel, we took a bus out to Gurney Drive. We ate Pizza Hut for lunch. Ya ya.. I know it’s silly to eat Pizza Hut in Penang. Out of so many things to eat we go eat Pizza for lunch. This is because my mum had a RM20 Pizza Hut voucher. So she wants to use it before it expired. We ordered so much food. This is the first time my mum ordered so much food in Pizza Hut. We ordered a the ocean treasure set with one regular pizza, 2 drinks, 2 pepsi, a basket of garlic bread and a plate of criss cut fries. And add on a Alfredo Chicken Spagetti and a Seafood Lasagna. We are so full after the meal.

After lunch we went to Gurney Plaza for some shopping. Gurney Plaza is kinda huge for a small island. Basically we only window shopping. Nothing to buy. Whatever it’s in Gurney Plaza you can find it in Mid Valley.

After that we took a bus back to the hotel. We went for a stroll in the beach. The beach is so much cleaner than the Port Dickson’s beach. There’s so many beautiful shells to pick. My mum went to the gym and my lil bro went to the swimming pool. I stayed back at the beach. I just love the beach so much. I picked up some shells. I even found some dead fish on the beach. Too bad there ain’t any girls in bikini. Hehehhe… if not then can cuci mata.

Then later at night we went to Gurney Drive for dinner. This is a must to go for food. There are quite a number of stalls in Gurney Drive. We ate varieties of food. And of course not forgetiing their Char Keuy Teow. The prices are reasonable. You can buy a Char Kuey Teow for RM3, Hor Chien for RM5 but their sotong kangkung is expensive. It cost me RM12 for a small plate of sotong kangkung.

After dinner we went to Batu Ferringi for their pasar malam. Their pasar malam is not like our ordinary pasar malam. It’s basically is a tourist spot to buy souvenirs and clothes. It’s a very long pasar malam. We only walk a couple of stores and head back to hotel.

Our menu of the day Posted by Hello

Posted by Christina at 11:44 PM |

0 Comments: