Welcome to Chrisbaby's blog!
My very 1st blog

Thursday, December 23, 2004
Another day in Singapore. Met up with one of my primary friend, Yeong Ching and her boyfriend, Brandon. We had lunch together then Brandon took us to the see ‘Durian’. Durian refers to the Esplanade. It’s a theatre where concerts are held. Then next stop is the Suntek. It’s the biggest shopping complex in Singapore and it is built as a palm. One of the fingers is the shopping complex and the other 4 fingers are the office blocks. The centre palm is a fountain of wealth. We went there and it is believe that by walking around the fountain and touching the water gives one luck. So I did what they believe. I hope I’m in luck after that. I was all drenched after touching the fountain of wealth.

The next stop is Funan. It’s an IT Centre. Yeong Ching wanted to get a router. We found it but then she doesn’t want to buy in the end. Funan is something like our beloved Low Yat Plaza.

We went separate ways after that. They wanted to go home. So I head on to Ochard Road myself. Went window shopping basically. The things there are too expensive. I went to Ngee Ann City Takashimaya, Paragon, Heeren and etc. I went window shopping while waiting for May to finish her work. We met up at 6pm then went window shopping again with May because she wanted to get some Christmas present. Then we had dinner in Thai Express in Paragon complex. All the other restaurant are filled with people. All the restaurant need to queue in order to be seated. We choose the shortest queue. I’m so hungry that time.

It suppose to be a Thai Express but my food was served 45 minutes after we are being seated. They forgot bout my ordered and one of the waiter who serves us apologise and gave us a complimentary mango salad. According to May that dish cost SGD6. the waiter who serve us not bad looking. We are excluded from their service charges. How nice that is.

After dinner we walked around Ochard Road and went back to May’s rented house around midnight. We chatted till we slept.

Posted by Christina at 11:59 PM |

0 Comments: