Welcome to Chrisbaby's blog!
My very 1st blog

Friday, December 24, 2004
It’s Christmas eve and yet another day in Singapore. Half of the day I was all alone since May Ng have to work half day. I went to Bugis all by myself. As usual did some shopping there.

After Bugis I head back to Ochard Road to meet up with May. Went to Plaza Singapura to get Lucas his christmas present since he wanted a Pokemon jigsaw puzzle. Then shop for more christmas present for May’s cousins. I was dread tired walking from one end to the other end of Ochard Road. I can barely walk. I’m dragging my leg.

After getting all the christmas present we need we took MRT back to May’s rented house to take a quick shower and wrap all the presents before going to May’s cousins house for christmas eve dinner with her cousins, nephew and her parents and brothers and sisters whom just came down to Singapore few hours ago. We had dinner together where the kids sit at the balcony while the adults sit at the dining because the dining is not big enough for all of us. After dinner we have present opening ceremony. May’s cousin bought me a made in Singapore bag. I was so full after the dinner. Dinner ends bout minight.

After the dinner, me and May went to Boat Quey. We missed the christmas countdown in Boat Quey. There’s so many people there. We walk around Boat Quey and we bump into 2 sexy Ah Qua. They are not pretty but they wear until very sexy. We ended up in one of the night pub. We had a drink. A non-alcoholic drink that is.

We were in the pub for an hour or so. Then we decided to sit by the pond and just chat. There’s so many couples hanging around there. That time I really which that my boyfriend is there with me. We sat there till 4am. It’s so nice to sit there. It’s so breezy.

I was darn tired when I reach back to May’s rented room. And furthermore my bus back to KL is at 8am. Means I got to wake up at 7am the latest. But I really had a great time.

Met up with my dear primary friend, Yeong Ching in Singapore


View of Orchard Road


Christmas eve dinner in May's cousin's house in Singapore


Christmas present opening


May and I in a Pub at Christmas night


May and I at Boat Quey pondering on life at 3am on Christmas day Posted by Hello

Posted by Christina at 11:59 PM |

0 Comments: