Welcome to Chrisbaby's blog!
My very 1st blog

Monday, January 03, 2005
It’s an off day for me. This is a replacement for New Year’s Day which falls on a Saturday. I woke up early as usual although it’s an off day. Aaron came to my house and woke me up for breakfast. After breakfast I dropped him at college and I went to Careffour to get my hair cut. After my hair cut I went back to Apiit to pick him up from college and we had lunch together.

After lunch we dropped by at Kevin’s house to visit Hobbies. Hobbies is his new puppy which his dad bought. Hobbies is so cute. He’s so tiny and fat and clumsy with short legs. I have no idea what breed is he. But who cares as long as he is cute. Hehehehehe…

After that Aaron hangs out in my house till 5pm. Then he got to go back before the jams starts. I had a wonderful time with Aaron. It has been quite sometimes since we spend time together since I started working. This is a good start for a new year. Hehehehe…

Aww.. isn't Hobbies cute?


Yea, when will i grow up.. Hmm...


He's so fat and cute... Posted by Hello

Posted by Christina at 11:48 PM |

0 Comments: