Welcome to Chrisbaby's blog!
My very 1st blog

Tuesday, January 25, 2005
I did a really nasty thing today. I’m not feeling well but I can still work tho. Instead of continuing working, I pretend to be sick. I went to the nearby clinic and took a MC. I really can’t stand the long working hours. I got no choice but this is my last resort.

I went home to rest for a while. Then during lunch I went to 1U with Aaron. I wanted to shop for my CNY clothes but in the end I didn’t get any. Instead we watched movie. We watched The Doll Master. It’s a Korean horror movie.
Was in 1U till 8pm. Then we head on to SS2 for dinner. Went to one of the mamak shop there. Aaron recommend me one of their dish which is called Hawaiian pizza. It’s a roti canai with sausages, burger and etc in there with mayonnaise. It’s very special tho

Posted by Christina at 11:25 PM |

0 Comments: