Welcome to Chrisbaby's blog!
My very 1st blog

Friday, February 11, 2005

Woke up slightly later today because we don’t need to rush for breakfast. After breakfast we went to the Japanese Garden. Nothing much there but nice scenery and environment. The place is kinda small.

Next to the Japanese Garden is the Botanical Garden. My parents and lil bro didn’t go to the Botanical Garden because there are a few flights of stairs and they are tired. So I went down alone. Nothing much there. Just some weird looking plants. They even have the world’s largest orchid. But to bad it’s not blooming that time. They even have strawberry plants but no strawberry on it. I think it was plucked by passerby.

After the Japanese garden we went Colmer again to take daylight pictures since yesterday we took was night scene. We bought 2 packets of fish food to feed the swans. There’s a pair of white swans and a pair of black swans. They are so pretty.

Then back to hotel to check out. On the way down to KL we stopped by at the rabbit park. So few rabbits left. The others are all in cages. Last time there used to be hundreds of them running around. I think most of them didn’t manage to survive the rough handling by the kids. You should see how the kids carry them. I really pity the rabbits.

As we are heading back to KL we stopped by at one of the Chinese village for lunch. The weather was so hot. It is burning hot. It is killing me. The sun is so hot that I got a bad headache.

After lunch we head on home. I really can’t wait to go home. We reached home at 4pm. I’m so tired and sweaty and headache. After bathing everything is much better. I promise myself that I ain’t going to Genting again next CNY although it’s our custom to go to Genting on every CNY. I’m gonna make a change to that. Hehehehe…


Posted by Christina at 10:22 PM |

0 Comments: