Welcome to Chrisbaby's blog!
My very 1st blog

Saturday, February 19, 2005
It's finally weekend. It has been a torturing week for me. I left house early in the morning and drive to Aaron's house. I just don't feel like staying at home. Instead of resting after a week long of work, I accompany Aaron's mum do marketing. We went to the nearby market. But I didn't follow her to the market instead me and Aaron stop by at a nearby coffee shop for breakfast while waiting for his mum to finish marketing.

After that we head on home. I hang around in his house. His mum cooked me lunch. So sweet of her. This is the second time I had Aaron's mum's cooking. Then it's time for college. Sigh....

After class I have a dinner appointment with my family in a restaurant nearby y house. It's a CNY dinner within my own family only. So, I got to rush home for dinner. I used the Lebuhraya Bukit Jalil to go home and it was really jam. I suspect that the jam was due to Sam Hui concert in Bukit Jalil stadium. So i decided to use the emergency lane. As i reach to a point, I decided to cut in to the inner lane but then the car doesn’t let me cut in. So i stop and wait for the car to pass by and cut in behind his car. But that driver just stopped there. So I overtake him and thought of cutting in front of him. He goes and accelerates and his car comes so close to mine. It's only inches away. He stopped his car again blocking my way. Then i got fed up and accelerate too. We are really had a race fight. Furthermore this driver is with his whole family. See how not safety this driver is. If I die I die alone. But he is with his family. His family's life’s lies in his hands. I was pretty scared tho. But I manage to go faster than him which is a relief to me. It was an experience. But then again, I was so damn scared. My hands are all shaking. When I finally reach the restaurant the first thing I did was to call Aaron and told him bout what happen. I'm so so scared. I'm still shaking even in the restaurant. Of course didn’t tell parents. They will kill me. My heart was pumping so hard. Well, at the end of the day it was my fault. I was in the wrong. Well, at least I reach home safe and sound. I'm never to try that again I hope. Hehehehe...

I ate so full during dinner. After dinner I went to pasar malam with my lil bro since the pasar malam is not far away from the restaurant. I bought 3 cute little dices to hang in the car as car accessories. Pughan was looking for something similar for quite sometime. So I bought 2 for him. It only cost RM2.50 per dice. It was drizzling. So we went back home straight. Went there just to but the dice. Hehehehe...


Isn't these dice just lovely? Posted by Hello


Posted by Christina at 9:25 PM |

0 Comments: