Welcome to Chrisbaby's blog!
My very 1st blog

Sunday, February 13, 2005
It’s Valentine’s Day eve. We celebrated Valentine’s Day today instead of tomorrow since I’ll be working late the next day. I left house early in the morning and we head to Bukit Bintang. We have no idea where to celebrate V Day. We just jalan-jalan, exchanged presents, makan and played bowling.

I got a webcam as a V Day present and I gave him a MP3 player. It looks like there are no lovey dovey presents but digital stuff. Hmm… looks like the era is changing. Hahahaha… Oh yea… I got a stalk of flower from him too. Although it’s just a stalk but it was my first flower given by a guy. Thanks for the present my dear. I will try to install it on my laptop and you will be able to see me everyday. Muacks!

Posted by Christina at 10:24 PM |

0 Comments: