Welcome to Chrisbaby's blog!
My very 1st blog

Monday, February 21, 2005

It's Monday again. Time really flies. Sigh... Why can't weekends be longer than weekdays? If only weekends is 5 days and weekdays is 2 days. Time for work again. I went back to office today instead of client's place. Finally I’m back in office after like a month. But I won't be staying in office for long since I have another new job. So, I went and see my manager and she briefs me on the new job. Remember the RM4,500 Subang job I was telling you about. This is the one. It turned out that the client's place is near Giant supermarket, USJ. Thank goodness I know the way. My manager asks me to leave office and head on to the client's place at 10am but I slack around in office till 11pm then only I leave. Instead of going to client's I sneak to Carreffour, Sri Petaling to meet Aaaron. Heheheh.. Shhh… I left at Careffour at 1pm and I reach client at 1:30pm. I worked till 6pm. Finally I manage to go home early after 2 months. The client here is nice. It's a small department. No stress working here. It's all easy going. How nice if all my clients are like this. Hehehehe...

Later at night, once I reached home I went online to check my ACCA results. To my horror, I finally did it. I failed the paper for the first time in my life. I never failed any exam paper in my life before. Sigh… I’m so disappointed. There goes another semester of studies. Sigh… I feel so stupid. Now I have to re-take the subject again. And guess what, it’s a Law subject. Yuck!


Posted by Christina at 10:12 PM |

0 Comments: