Welcome to Chrisbaby's blog!
My very 1st blog

Friday, April 01, 2005
Happy April Fool everyone. This is the worst April fool I’ve ever got. I’ve been working like mad for the whole day. I don’t even have time for lunch. See how bad that is. I’m in client’s place in the morning. I thought by lunch I’m able to finish my work and get to go to Mid Valley to meet up with Aaron for lunch then only go back to office to clear up the file. But it turned out that I left client’s place at 4pm. And the worst thing is that Aaron went to Mid Valley at 12pm and waited for me till 2pm. That’s 2 hours man. I feel so bad that he has to wait for me and I didn’t turn up. but of course I did tell him that I can’t make it to meet him.

After leaving client’s place I have to rush back to office. Manager wants the file to be cleared by today. So again I rush like mad in order to finish my work because I don’t intend to stay back in office late. I’m already so tired and not forgotten hungry. But luckily there’s a colleague of mine who helped me. At least she saved me for an hour of work. I left office around 8pm. I was so hungry when I came home. Not long after dinner, went online for a while and I slept off.

Posted by Christina at 9:38 PM |

0 Comments: